Sunday, March 21, 2010

Two Post Day

This is Lilly. This is the cute Polka Dot Skirt I helped her mom make. And her boots. Oh how she loves these boots. I think that they are one of those favorite things that even though an attempt may be made, when they finally bite the dust, to replace them, nothing will quite ever measure up. I have had a few things like this in my life and finally learned that some things truly are irreplacable and I decided to just enjoy the memory and not try to let something else take it's place. Even if it's pretty much the same exact thing.
Isn't this the sweetest face ever? She truly lives up to her sweet name....when she wants to. Pretty much, don't be fooled by the innocent smile, there is a lot lurking behind that grin. But that's OK. She's still a sweetie in my book.

2 comments:

Annie Berntson said...

She is adorable! And she looks so much like both of her parents...I can't decide who she looks more like. What a doll!

Special Treasures said...

Oh ya, she is adorable and sweet and I love her tons. Our kids did great, didn't they?

Followers