Saturday, October 10, 2009

I Knee'd You


It started a year ago but here is the final result of a year of on again off again issues with my knee that ended up with it being a constant problem so the doctor decided to scope my knee. He was pretty sure that he would find some damage to my meniscus and possibly some arthritis. Here is a picture of my knee pre-surgery. They let me mark it with the red pen to show which knee was the one that would be getting surgery. then the Dr. came in and autographed the one he would be working on-they matched.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm sorry to hear you are having troubles with your knee. I hope you recover soon! :)

Teri said...

Thanks for posting your blog link! What's up with the knee?!?!

Janiene said...

Arrgh! Sounds like what I had a year ago September, Meniscus tear! I was so tired of the pain and limping for 7 months! Now I still have swelling and it catched once in a while but it's much better! My ACL is only about 1/4 there but he said "at my age.... haha and activity level....haha he's not going to fix it unless it tears completely! Good luck!

Followers